Digital Transformation & Cloud Expert
Giuseppe Paternò a.k.a. Gippa is an IT Architect and Security Expert with background in Open Source. He currently acts as a trusted advisor on OpenStack and cloud technologies.
Giuseppe works with leading organisations in the telecommunications, government and finance sectors.
An openStack board candidate, Giuseppe rated #10 in the OpenStack community. He has received awards and recognition from SuSE, HP and has even quoted by Forrester Research.
Giuseppe has worked as an IT architect and Security expert for Canonical, RedHat, Symantec, Wind/Infostrada, Sun Microsystems and IBM.
He is also a visiting Researcher and Professor at the University of Dublin Trinity College.
Giuseppe’s background includes extensive experience in the following areas:
- Cloud architecture design and implementation, including OpenStack, Ganeti, OpenNebula, VMware
- Virtualization on VMWare, KVM, Xen, LXC/Docker
- Large Datacenters Networking and Software Design Networks
- Multiplatform OS knowledge (Linux, Solaris, AIX, MacOS, Windows, AS/400, MVS)
- Protocols design, including internet standard
- Product strategy & marketing
- Applied research
HP MVP Award for your considerable community contributions to OpenStack and your strong presence in the community
Giuseppe is paving the way for enterprises to embrace OpenStack
Giuseppe has done a great job of creating an important source of information on OpenStack technology
SUSE appreciate Giuseppe clear and concise approach to OpenStack and its architecture.
You can contact Giuseppe here.